Sunday, May 01, 2005

Hi all!

Life’s a wild ride isn’t it? For the last 10 years I’ve been trying to fight the ravages of a disability that some refer to as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). I have had some mighty adventures along the way, including a trip to the ER and learning to give myself muscular injections. But nothing compares to the battles of pride that I have suffered upon myself. Hopefully as I share my thoughts there will be some of you who will benefit from my mistakes and successes along the way.

I am about half way there in my recovery. It will be hard to share some of the past with you, but in order to see how I got here today I suppose it’s necessary. Sometimes thinking about the past can be a real waste of energy, but in some cases, things can be learned from that history and the pasts struggles that are left behind.

Those of you who have pets will perhaps enjoy some of my stories about my dogs, Shorty and Junior. Caring for and loving these animals has also been part of my success in recovering and finding incentive to try my best everyday. There are incredible powers in the unconditional love I receive from my dogs.

Have a great day!
Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home