Friday, May 13, 2005

Needles Suck

Here I was all pleased with myself having successfully given myself a shot with a needle in my leg muscle not once but twice. Although I had 18 more times I needed to do this I had great confidence I’d mastered the art. No problem.

Nonchalantly I filled my syringe, swabbed with alcohol and stabbed away. I lost momentum and the damn needle was 3/4th in but I couldn’t push it in further, was I hitting bone? I was horrified. I started over. Stabbed again but with less enthusiasm it just pricked my leg. Rats but that hurt and I was losing my nerve.

Just one more time oh please God give me strength! It went in. My hand was shaking as I finished and massage my sore human pin cushion for a leg. Bad day, very bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home