A Kissing History
The first boy to kiss me was the Major’s son, Major in the Salvation Army that is. It was the summer I went off to work at a Kid’s camp called Camp Allegheny run by the Salvation Army. I came from a small town in Kentucky to Pennsylvania to work and earn some money before starting college that fall. My upbringing was one where we focused on Christian ideals and reading the bible every morning at the breakfast table. My first dating experiences were those in which the boys opened doors for me and at the end of the date I gave them a peck on the lips. How was I to know that in being myself, I was soon to break loose and become a prolific and most proficient kisser.
I was actually a very good girl until I discovered I liked kissing so much that it became my number one hobby. That first kissing summer, this boy and myself were hauled in for disciplinary action due to being caught alone in the Major’s cabin necking lying on the couch late at night. Who could blame me for loosing myself in such a handsome boy. Keith was blue eyed and blonde haired. He had the proportions of a well-muscled athlete, with a wonderful summers tan as well as a quick wit. He was hot.
The next summer I came back again to the familiar setting of Camp life with kids running everywhere and the general chaos of life at camp. I was one year older and one year wiser. I was trouble.
Keith came out to see me but we’d lost that spark and both of us were ready to move on. So I set about to develop some other relationships. Arrangements were made to meet one male camp councilor in the evenings after curfew in the boat house, and another in cabin 8 after breakfast when the kids were off at Arts and Crafts. This was a mighty fine schedule in my opinion, and neither boy was the wiser. And later I added yet another guy to my list of rendezvous’. I had a very good summer indeed.
Back at College I had less success. I was going to a Christian Methodist College and the guys were less daring. Sadie Hawkins Day was an opportunity for girls to asked guys out on campus and I wasn’t about to waste time. I had invitations made up and passed out to guys I had my eye on. They were invites to meet me in one of the piano practice rooms of the music building for a little one on one. It was a disappointment, only one dear boy showed up, and he was so nervous that I ended up taking him out to the movies instead.
I was stifled in more ways then this as you can imagine at this college and soon transferred to one of Kentucky’s “party” schools. That first year I managed to stay away from drinking alcohol, but dived into an array of frat boys from which I could sample a wider kissing pool.
Shall I impart some of what I learned about kissing? Why not, right? I mean, why talk about this if I can’t pass on a few things I think help make a good kiss.
Now where to begin? Well I think a good thing to remember is that everything done while kissing should bring some sensation of touch, if not it breaks that connection you have with the other person. I have heard so many guys complain that women don’t like to French kiss them. Guys here’s the deal... The biggest mistake I find is when a guy can’t become attuned to me. He’s just kissing at me not with me. He doesn’t allow for give and take.
Whoa big boy, slow down! What pleasurable sensation is caused by a tongue darting all around anyway? Slow it down, find the girls tongue and interact, start figuring out what she likes because in the end you might just discover that you like it too.
Kissing doesn’t need to be hurried. Enter into this as if you would drink a fine wine. Swirling the liquid and filling your senses as you inhale deeply. Almost tasting the heavy burgundy before actually taking that first sip. Then the first real sip, letting it linger on your tongue, getting that peppery burst of flavor as it sits for a moment in your mouth before allowing it to slide down the back of your throat as you swallow. Let that kiss be languid and smoothly flowing as a drink savored and enjoyed.
Take your time and lightly touch the girl’s lips. The lips are incredibly sensitive that a brush with yours across theirs can be most provocative. Each thing you do should make her want more. Kiss her upper lip softly. Kiss her lower lip with a little more gusto. You should be wooing her into that first deep long kiss, willing her to open her mouth to you to taste your tongue on hers.
Give the girl a good lip lock, one in which when you open your mouth hers will too. Now don’t waste the sensation of touch here! Kissing teeth or gums does not produce any feelings what-so-ever so don’t go there or you will break the connection you are creating with her before you have even begun. Sure later you can use it as a playful tease just like when one pulls away slightly to get the other person to come in for a more deep lusty kiss. But know your partner well first or your playfulness could become very one-sided and what’s the fun in that?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home