Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Caught In The Act.

It was great fun going to the Leaders for Women’s class Monday. And I’m going to try to make that a regular thing. Although I must say it is such a bummer to have bad back pain when I so seriously want to work on my dancing.

Days later, and back from my chiropractor, what a difference it makes to be rid of a ton of that pain! Today as I was getting ready to pop out of my car to get groceries, I paused to finish belting out a song with the radio. Bobbing my head, wailing away, and just grooving to a most fabulously soulful song, I just happened to turn and catch someone watching me from another car.

A guy, a few feet over, was watching old goofy me singing my song. When I saw this I just started laughing and he started laughing. What a wonderful moment in time we shared and then I was off to get my shopping done.

I so love life!!!! Chances are if I see any of you today, dear friends, I will give you all big kisses because I feel good, virtually pain free, and it is a most wonderful Valentine's day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home