Karmic Order.
Someone just asked me today why I chose ‘karmic order’ as my email address and it made me think about some of the basic things I believe in and why. I’d like to share them with you…
I believe life can be lived effortlessly when we make the right choices for ourselves. Doors open easily. And when we are ready for them we are able to perceive them for the opportunities that they are. This is Karmic order.
Like wise when the way is blocked, and most difficult, and we are willful to make things happen (Not listening to our hearts) life becomes very hard to live.
If we simply acknowledge this as a closed door, that it was not meant to be or perhaps that we’re not yet ready to have this thing in our lives yet, this too is karmic order.
It sounds all deep and everything but it’s profoundly simple. And of course it happens to all of us whether we like it or not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home