More Baby More!
I am resillent and back to my old self once again. The weekend had me at an all time high and an all time low but I've bounced back ready for more.
Since I hadn’t been out to see the Rush men in about two months, last night was a real treat. You see, I’ve been spending my Wednesdays working with several new tango guys, encouraging them so they won’t drop out of tango, so I’ve been to busy to go country dancing.
But last night I had a free night to kick up my heels. And that I did! Oh my lord I was so busy I didn’t know what to do with myself. Those men had me spinning like a whirling dervish none stop all night.
Spin me, spin me, spin me…I’m in heaven!!!!!
And I so love all the attention. What a great time! At one point my friend Jim and I were dancing and singing along with a song that goes:
“When you walk in baby love begins
When you walk in baby oooh my, my
When you come around, my jaw hits the ground
When you cross the floor I scream more baby more
When you flash your smile you drive me wild -- oh yeah”
And I couldn’t help the crazy wild grin on my face as I thought about this guy I'd seen over the weekend. That’s how he’d made me feel. The possibility of seeing him again just put a most devilish grin on my face, and Jim says, “Wow, you are just on fire tonight.” If he only knew. Too funny!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home