Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Nights Rock!

What a great night it was tonight!!! My favorite guys were all out tonight. Javier is back from the festival that was in Ann Arbor and his dance is different. He has found the long beats, the underlying melody. Boy I can’t wait till he’s put that all together and starts switching back and forth, that’s going to make for a fabulous dance.

Angel is back from Miami and has talked me into going to Chicago next weekend. He has a friend that can put me up. I’m going to go over to his new place off Summit and do some dancing with him. I’ve known him since I started and his dancing has really taken off. Whatever tips he can give me will be great. We talked about my favorite subject…dancing to the beat within the beats. Improvising and moving with more syncopation then just on the downbeat or whatever. Picking an instrument and dancing to that for a while, etc.

I need some adventure. I’ve been itching to travel. This will be a long trip. We’ll see.
Thought I’d be traveling to see Antonio but that’s not happening. This will definitely satisfy my wanderlust though. Maybe Javier wants to go with me. I should check.

I made plans to see Ilya Wednesday of next week. Holy cow am I a busy girl these days. That is a very good thing and will keep me out of trouble. Or maybe not. (Very evil grin!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home