Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Deserve Another Great Love.

I’m a bit bored and since all of us here are pretty much snowed in, dances tonight have been cancelled. When I reminded myself of the great loves of my life, I realized I was in fact ready to give up this lost cause before me, for a chance at a truly great love like those of my past.

The smile has returned to my face as I sit thinking of all this and how fantastic those men in my life have been. Those past great loves. My first boyfriend, (and first kiss) the most notable and handsome twins, ah yes Kenny (!!!), and my ex before his depression.

I smile for all my great loves to come, as I know there will be more, my past proves that. I smile for the great loves in my life at this moment -- those of my friends and family. I forgot how wealthy in love I really am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home