I feel gooooood!
Oh yeah, I feel good. I finally am feeling better. (Aside from the low-grade temp. and infection I’m fighting off – but believe me that’s nothing) Oh my lord I have been so sick for the past three and a half weeks it’s not funny. After a good talking to from my naturopathic doctor to go see my regular M.D. for retesting I’m back on track.
Yeah, yeah, so I have to give myself injections closer together, now I know. It’s worth it to get my energy back and free me up from all the pain. One thing we’d all missed in this was my lack of absorbing the magnesium shots without extra Taurine.
Anyway, watch out, I’m roaring to go, all you Tango guys!
Speaking of dancing, I had so much fun at Rush last night. Dancing as much as I wanted. I was in heaven. I’m back to my positive happy-go-lucky self again. No putting on a brave face, acting as if I’m just fine. It’s so hard to be totally me when I’m struggling with my body, pretending all is well. I was a mess at the beginning of this week but I’m back on track. Thanks Doc!
It certainly helps to have the occasional company of an interesting man in my life. I love being kissed by this guy and I love touching him. Each time he sees me he greets me more and more whole-heartedly. I’m glad to see him being himself. There are so many things I’m learning about this guy that put a smile on my face.
Last night, walking up and bumping straight into him to greet him, saying “hi” in the crowd, beside the busy dance floor, amid all the noise, that was a fabulous moment. For me to be myself and he doesn’t mind that I wander off seeking attention elsewhere. Later happy to see me again and giving me a kiss on my return. All perfect moments to me.
These are the moments I place in my treasure chest called memory. Ready and waiting at anytime for me to pull each out, one by one, when I’m forced down by the weight of my damnable weak body. These times are happening less and less for me.
How I wish I could wave my magic wand, tap myself on the head, say the secret words, “Presto chango”, and poof have limitless energy. Well you never know it could happen even without magic words. I think if you have a positive attitude anything is possible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home