Friday, March 17, 2006

I’m having the best day!!! Got a call this morning from my sisters middle child who is five. He tells me, “Hi, know who this is?” And after I tease him and guess wrong...not Batman, not Harry Potter...he tells me, “Niko!”

I hear my sister Margo yell in the background, “Three minutes left on the calling card”. So Niko gets right to the point. He tells me, “For my birthday next time, don’t send me gum, I want a dollar. I don’t like that hot gum”. I laugh. I sent him cinnamon gum. Now that he’s five I guess money is much more important. We’re chatting about his cat when the line goes dead.

Oh man, I’m just bursting with happiness over that three minute conversation. How special, how dear. God I love my life!

Here I was just thinking about my sister! We’ve never been that close but I was just writing about a past Thanksgiving with her in it. And look at that I get a call. Freaky good karma vibes, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home