Drawing Lines In the Sand.
If you draw me a perfectly clear and straight line saying, “This is the way it is, there is no crossing this line”, why that’s just too tempting for one such as myself. I can’t help it, when someone draws a line, they usually end up watching in disbelief as I reach down without a thought, and smooth the whole thing over with my hand.
After all it’s just a line in the sand to me, and nothing more. All things in life are ever changeable and there are many ways to deal with lines, rules, or challenges. You can step over one and deal with the unpleasant consequences or in my case simply gently reach out and smooth the line into non-existence.
Drawing lines or telling me this is how it’s always been done doesn’t concern me much. I know eventually the winds of time will wreak their own changes even without my help. Blowing the sand every which way until the person who has dug that line with a stick can’t remember them self, just where that line was.
Perhaps it comes with having a creative nature, this curiosity to push boundaries out past their parameters, I don’t know. What I do know is in my world there are no lines to mark my territory.
And yes, those with the most rules are also the most annoyed with me. So be you all forewarned. (Very evil grin)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home