Friday, May 19, 2006

A Chancy Thing.

Sometimes I don’t know what to think. Giving my love out fully is always a chancy thing. But this is more like my pride is hurt. I’m feeling numb I guess. I thought I was giving my love interest another chance to smooth things over from Wednesday night’s fiasco, he on the other hand was accepting that we were quits. Sure wish he’d been clear on that a little earlier.

Boy does he know how to shoot himself in the foot all right. And I guess I know how to pick them. God life is strange and odder then ever is the fact that I can love anyone so fully without getting that returned. Evidently it was really, really, one sided.

But luckily I am still me, and loved by my friends. Too bad, he could have had all of me if he wanted but things really always do work out in the end, I’m a firm believer in that.

I realized as I watched the guy out there dancing how it was self-fulfilling I suppose — he said that he had a tendency to mess things up and couldn’t stay in relationships for very long — goodness he sure proved that to be true. If he just wasn’t so controlling maybe women would stay with him longer. Is that me sounding a bit angry now? Sorry.

What a silly goof, it’ll pain me to see him continue to be so unhappy for a while since I do care. Perhaps he should allow himself and others more room for error. Until then those that care about him will just have to watch him do this stupid stuff over and over again.

Ironically I spent more time with his daughter and she knew me better then he did and realizing that is kind of strange. his daughter and I actually took a dance class together for a while and we had great fun. What a bummer I loose two people at once from my life just like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home