The Sad Day Has Finally Come.
Yes, today we say goodbye to my old departed computer. It did limp its way along for me for about 9 or 10 years, dear old thing! Fortunately I have the back-up of my latest revisions to my training book.
And since I’m waiting for a publisher I’ve decided to self-publish. Of course, too funny that I decide this now that my computer has bit the dust. There have been several requests for my book and my friend Mr. Bob wants to have copies to sell at some of his seminars. I think that’s pretty cool. So what the hell, I mean why not? I’m much stronger and think I can manage this just fine without causing myself any big crash and burns. My only obstacle now is getting a new computer, sigh, how I hate such an expense but it was inevitable.
This day has finally come. Farewell dear whirring drive and sticky keys. So long, oh broken CD drive I used a paperclip to open. You gave your all to me and I loved you for it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home